710 West 168th Street, 3rd floor
Columbia University Medical Center:
What You Need to Know: Alzheimer's Disease
April 18, 2014
Dr. Richard Mayeux dispels common misconceptions, and explains the basics, about Alzheimer's disease.
Please visit medpageTODAY to view the full "Alzheimer's: Initial Triggers?" interview with Dr. Mayeux and other Alzheimer's Disease experts.
Spotlight Live: Memory and Aging
"Nobel Laureate and KIBS Director Dr. Eric R. Kandel, and Drs. Elias Pavlopoulos and Scott A. Small discuss their new study, the science of age-related memory loss, and the prospects for helping people recover their ability…"
CBS: Evening News: Researchers find protein linked to memory loss
Featuring Dr. Scott A. Small
Dr. Richard Mayeux and Dr. Christiane Reitz on "New Gene Associated with Almost Doubled Alzheimer's Risk in African-Americans."
CUMC: "Depressed Alzheimer's Patients Show Declining Ability to Handle Daily Activities"
- Dr. Yaakov Stern was one of several notable panelists to participate in the Alzheimer's Association Annual Meeting presentation, "Crosswords, Computers, and Cognition: What's Going on in Your Brain?"
- Dr. Larry Honig was recently featured on a special Science and Aging edition of the City University of New York television program Science & U!
- Dr. Scott Small on recent developments in Alzheimer's, Charlie Rose
- Dr. Adam Brickman on Silent Strokes Tied to Memory Loss Among Older Adults, Voice of America
- HBO: The Alzheimer's Project
- Dr. Scott Small discuses Alzheimer's vaccine on NBC Nightly News
- Dr. Nikolaos Scarmeas talks about link between dementia and weight on CBS Evening News
- Dr. Scott Small
- Dr. Richard Mayeux