- Patricia Stone, PhD, MPH, RN
- Dr. Stone is Professor of Nursing at Columbia University School of Nursing. Dr. Stone's program of research is aimed at understanding cost and quality outcomes. A quality outcome of special interest to Dr. Stone is healthcare associated infections (HAI).
- Elaine Larson, RN, PhD, FAAN, CIC
- Dr. Larson is a Professor of Pharmaceutical and Therapeutic Research in the Faculty of Nursing and Professor of Epidemiology at Columbia University. Dr. Larson serves on the study as our Infection Control Professional and Senior Nurse Epidemiologist.
- Haomiao Jia, PhD
- Dr. Jia is an Assistant Professor in Clinical Biostatistics in Nursing and the statistical consultant on this study.
- Monika Pogorzelska, MPH
- Ms. Pogorzelska is the project director and a doctoral student in Epidemiology at Columbia University.
- Denise Graham
- APIC Internal Communications Expert, Executive Vice President, oversees Government Relations, Practice Guidance, Communications and Public Relations
- Liz Garman
- APIC Director of Communications, oversees media relations, public relations and community relations