Price Family Center for Comprehensive Chest Care
The Price Family Center for Comprehensive Chest Care at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center is the largest and most comprehensive program focused on care for lung and esophageal diseases in the New York City area.
The management of complex lung and gastrointestinal diseases requires a team approach utilizing state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic approaches. Because patients with these diseases have comorbidities and require long-term and intensive resources, they may benefit from consultation with a dedicated multidisciplinary team, supported by a major academic medical center. We bring together multiple specialists, including surgeons, pulmonologists, gastroenterologists, medical and radiation oncologists, nursing coordinators, and pulmonary rehabilitation/physical therapy professionals—in one convenient location.
NewYork-Presbyterian is home to the most cutting-edge diagnostic tools, research programs, chemoprevention protocols, and treatments for lung and esophageal diseases. We feature the most active lung transplant program in the northeastern United States. Our team is recognized as a national leader in endoscopic and minimally invasive treatments. We offer a range of clinical trials evaluating new approaches for diagnosing and treating various pulmonary and esophageal disorders.
Specialized centers include the
- The Gunnar Esiason Adult Cystic Fibrosis and Lung Program
- High-Risk Lung Assessment Program
- Jo-Ann F. LeBuhn Center for Chest Disease and Respiratory Failure
- Lung Volume Reduction Program Brochure
- Center for Lung Disease and Transplantation
- Center for Acute Respiratory Failure
- Intersitital Lung Disease Program
- Mesothelioma Center
- Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Lung Cancer Screening Program
- Cecily & Robert Harris Pulmonary Diagnostic Center
- Fauth Center for Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Columbia University Cardiopulmonary Sleep and Ventilatory Disorders Center
The Price Family Center for Comprehensive Chest Care features a Clinical Coordinator to help patients access all of the components of their care in conjunction with you, the referring physician. In most cases, a patient can meet the members of the treatment team in one day. Our aim is to make your patients’ care seamless so they can concentrate on only one thing: getting better.
For more information, call 877-586-4212 or visit http://nyp.org/columbialungcare.