Human Studies Core
Our mission is to facilitate:
- the design, regulatory approval, and conduct of clinically-based immunological research by CCTI investigators;
- communication between immunologists and clinicians to build synergy and develop innovative hypotheses, immunologic studies and therapies involving human subjects.
Services will include:
- assistance with preparation of regulatory documents for the Institutional review Board (IRB);
- assistance with recruitment of subjects to participate in immunological studies;
- coordination of human sample procurement;
- organization of seminar series and other forums promoting communication between clinicians and immunologists to foster translational immunology research.